Before you complete an application, please ensure you have read the Access NI Code of Practice document – https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/publications/accessni-code-practice. If you require a hardcopy, please contact Colette on 028 7954 9978 / email@example.com
Please read instructions fully
- Create an account at https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/services/apply-online-enhanced-check-through-registered-body by inputting your email address and password. Then submit
- A verification email will be sent to you from Access NI. Click on the link contained within the email & you will be returned to the Access NI website (or use the above link again).
If your job or voluntary position requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults, you must complete an enhanced disclosure.
- You will require the following to complete your application:
- PIN code 933378 or one given to you by the person you spoke to at An Carn
- your address(es) for the last five years
- your National Insurance number
- your driving licence and passport numbers (if you have these documents)
- Input your personal details as requested on the form and submit to Access NI. Please enter all first names as they appear on your Birth Certificate
- Access NI will then inform An Carn of your submitted application.
- Contact An Carn (028 7954 9978) to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to visit with your Identification which we will need to photocopy. Please bring originals. You must bring 3 different forms of ID with you – one from group 1 and 2 from Group 2 (See list below).
- An Enhanced application costs £33 plus £7 administration fee (Total £40) for an employee or £7 administration fee only for volunteers. A standard application costs £18 plus £7 administration fee (Total £25). All fees are payable to An Carn.
To find out how personal information you send to AccessNI will be handled when using this service, go to: https://www.justice-ni.gov.uk/publications/ani-privacy